There are several tools available that you can use for education, many of which integrate with Brightspace. This page helps you to find learning tools that are currently used at TU Delft and information about those tools. Some tools are centrally supported and some are not.
- All educational tools used at TU Delft (including non-supported tools)
Check the privacy and security of your tool.
- Remote teaching tools
Check tools that you can use for remote teaching (includes a description of the tool).
- Comparing Online Meeting Tools
Check tools that you can use for online collaboration/virtual classrooms/online meetings.
- Comparing Remote Exam Tools
Check tools that you can use for written exams.
Tools Supported by Teaching & Learning Support
Collaboration & Projects
Practice & interactive courseware
Assessment & Assignments
- Brightspace Assignments*
- Brightspace Quizzes*
- Ouriginal (plagiarism check)*
- Möbius Exercises (Homework assignments)*
- Möbius Exams (Formal Testing)
- Secure digital testing environment
- ConTest (Process paper exams)
Other tools and functionalities
* Integrated in Brightspace
If you need support on a specific tool, don’t hesitate to contact Teaching & Learning Support.