Teaching & Learning Support (TLS)
Are you looking for support in setting up your course in Brightspace or do you need help with other supported educational tools? Contact us!
For support with self-recording videos, but also for assistance with live-streaming and recordings of lectures and on-campus video services.
- Team: Teaching & Learning Support (TLS)
- Website: https://teaching-support.tudelft.nl/
- E-mail: Teaching-Support@tudelft.nl
On-campus video services
- Team: New Media Centre
- Website: https://newmediacentre.tudelft.nl/bookings/
- E-mail: https://newmediacentre.tudelft.nl/contact/#contactform
- Team: New Media Centre
- Website: https://collegeramacolleges.tudelft.nl/new/
- E-mail: https://collegeramacolleges.tudelft.nl/new/support-contact-2/
Training & Didactics
There are a range of teaching and learning services available, including the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ/BKO), Continuing Professional Development and didactical consults.
- Team: Learning Development (TLS)
- Website: https://teaching-support-test.tudelft.nl/training-and-support/
- E-mail: SOC@tudelft.nl
Best practices & Educational Events
The Teaching Academy, situated at the Teaching Lab (next to Pulse), is a network space for and by TU Delft lecturers.
Summative assessments (Exams)
- Team: Digital Exams
- Website: https://teaching-support.tudelft.nl/mobius-exam/#support-digital-exam-desk
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions on Exam logistics such as scheduling, student registration, surveillance, and extra time.
- Team: Exam Desk
- Website: https://intranet.tudelft.nl/en/-/examinations-procedure-1
- E-mail: email@example.com
Osiris (MyTUDelft for students)
- Teams: Faculty or Programme Coordinator, Study Programme Administration (SPA), Teaching & Learning Support (TLS)
- Website: https://teaching-support.tudelft.nl/osiris-teachers/
- E-mail: Please check above-mentioned link.
Support with Brightspace Assignments, Quizzes, or Grasple exercises, ANS assignments and Möbius exercises.
The Contact Centre is the first point of contact for general questions about studying at TU Delft.
- Team: Contact Centre
- Website: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/administration/contact-centre
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for something else?
The Service Desk is responsible for providing first-line services in areas involving CRE (Campus and Real Estate), ICT&FM (Information and Communication Technology & Facility Management) and ESA (Education & Student Affairs).