*An instructional video is also available at the end of each section for this topic. Scroll down in each section if you wish to watch the video. *
Video content is a common element added to courses. These can be:
- videos uploaded from another server, such as YouTube or Vimeo;
- your own video upload via Kaltura (use Kaltura to record sound clips, video and screencasts to share with your students. You can create your own collection and re-use it as needed);
- your own videos uploaded via Collegerama (use Collegerama for recording your lectures. Once you have your video files ready, you can embed them into your Brightspace course).
Click the + to see how to use each of the options.
- Start by clicking on Upload/Create, select Video or Audio and then on the new menu select Web Video or Audio.Brightspace supports video uploads from different streaming servers, including the ones shown in the list below.
- Paste the URL of the video from one of these sources mentioned in the URL box.
- Give your video a Title and click Save.
How to use this to improve your course
- Set release conditions, learning objectives, as well as a general description that will be visible to the students.