*An instructional video is also available for this topic. Scroll down if you wish to watch the video. *
To increase online learning and interactivity, you can add external learning tools to your Brightspace course. Simply add them as additional content to your modules.
To see more information on this topic click the + next to the option below:
- Create/navigate to the module where you want to place, for instance, a Buddycheck tool.
- Click on the Existing Activities button to open the menu options and choose External Learning Tools.
- Scroll down the list to find the tool you want to use. Once you click on it, the link to the tool will be inserted on the page.
- You can now click on the menu arrow to add/edit a description of the tool – this is where you will write instructions for your students on how to complete the task.
While the description is in editing mode, you also have the option to:
- Change the title of the link;
- Add date restrictions to limit the time during which your students can access it;
- And, change the Requirement settings.
- Click on Update once you are done. You can now continue adding content to these tools.
Click on the link below to a list of available learning tools at TU Delft:
Simply select the external tool of your choice from the list. Once it appears on the course page, you can click on it to add and change content.